Here we have discussed in detail about the Udyam registration portal (Udyamregistration gov in) of the Ministry of MSME. Learn everything about the MSME Udyam registration portal.
According to a notice released by the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises on June 1, 2020, MSMEs Registration/Udyog Aadhaar Registration will now be called as Udyam Registration.
As a result, every firm that wishes to register as an MSME should apply for an Udyam registration certificate.
After registering for Udyam Enrollment, you will be able to access a variety of government perks.
Apply for Udyam Registration Certificate
MSME Udyam Registration Portal
The Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises manages the Udyam Registration Portal. The MSME ministry has established a new company categorization and registration procedure known as ‘Udyam Registration.’
Initially, it was referred to as the udyog aadhaar registration portal, udhayam registration portal or the msmes registration website or else udyog registration portal.
However, it has since been renamed the Udyam registration portal.
Udyamregistration gov in is the online udyam registration government portal. Get your business registered under the ministry of msme through Udyam registration portal.
Apply for MSME udyam registration for your business online. Obtaining the MSME Certificate is a straightforward procedure. The MSME Certificate issued by the Indian government is valid for lifetime.
Apply for Certificate on the udyam registration portal of ministry of msme, and gain the benefits and help during crisis.
MSME Classification Revised
A micro, small, and medium enterprise (MSME) is defined as-
|Classification||Investment in plant and machinery or equipment||Turnover|
|Micro enterprise||Not more than INR 1 Crore||Not more than INR 5 Crore|
|Small enterprise||Not more than INR 10 Crore||Not more than INR 50 Crore|
|Medium enterprise||Not more than INR 50 Crore||Not more than INR 250 Crore|
Follow this for udyam msmes registration portal certificate download.
Important Information About the New MSME Udyam Registration Portal
- For the purposes of this procedure, a business shall be known as Udyam, and the Registration Process will be known as ‘Udyam Registration.’
- Following registration, you will be assigned a permanent registration number known as Udyam Registration Number (URN).
- A certificate will be provided online after the registration procedure is completed.
- This certificate will include a dynamic QR Code that will allow you to visit the web page on our Portal as well as information about the company.
- Registration will not need to be renewed.
- Our single-window systems in Champions Control Rooms and DICs will assist you throughout the process.
- The registration process is completely free. There are no costs or fees to be paid to anybody.
The MSME Udyam Registration Portal Facts
- The MSME Udyam registration procedure is entirely online, paperless, and self-declarative.
- For registering an MSME, no paperwork or evidence are required to be supplied.
- For registration, only the Aadhaar Number will be required.
- PAN and GST-linked information on company investment and turnover would be automatically retrieved from indian government data sources.
- Udyam registration web portal is fully connected with the systems of the Income Tax and GSTIN.
- From April 1, 2021, having a PAN and a GST number is required.
- Those who have an EM-II or UAM registration (Udyog Aadhaar Registration), or any other registration granted by any authority under the Ministry of MSME, must re-register.
- No business may file more than one Udyam Registration. However, under a single Registration, any number of activities, including manufacturing, service, or both, may be indicated or added.
How to do MSME registration on the Udyam Registration Portal?
An MSME must apply online for Udyam Registration using the Udyam Registration Portal.
You can go to the udyam registration portal login, and register your business.
The company will be issued a ‘Udyam Registration Number’ upon successful application submission (i.e., permanent identity number).
The company will be granted a ‘Udyam Registration Certificate’ upon completion of the online udyam registration process.
Aadhaar number is required for udyam registration. Depending on the type of business, the following aadhaar number is required:
|Type of firm||The person whose Aadhaar number is required|
|Partnership firm||Managing partner|
|Hindu Undivided Family||Karta|
|Company or a Co-operative Society or a Trust or a Limited Liability Partnership||Authorized signatory|
Existing MSMEs/ Enterprises Registration on Udyam Registration Portal
On or after the 1st of July, 2020, all current companies registered under EM–Part-II or UAM must re-register on the Udyam Registration platform.
All businesses registered before June 30, 2020, will be classed in accordance with this announcement.
Existing companies registered before the 30th of June, 2020, will be valid only until the 31st of March, 2021.
An enterprise registered with any other Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises organisation must register with Udyam Registration.
With two lakh registered companies in the MSME category, the industry is progressing toward becoming organised and systematised in order to maximise advantages for entrepreneurs.
If you want further assistance, please contact our specialist. You can also use our services for business registration under the MSME ministry, since we offer a simple and quick udyam registration process online.
We are an ISO-certified private registration consultancy that supports businesses in getting MSME/ Udyam/ Udyog Aadhaar registration online and MSME Udyog certificate. We have been registering micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises with the Ministry of MSME for over 7 years.