The Ministry of MSME’s Office of the Growth Commissioner (MSME) in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, develops policies, plans, and programmes for the country’s Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.
Through the Central Government and other promotional agencies, the Vijayawada Department of Industry’s MSME initiatives aimed to raise awareness of MSMEs’ potential.
By producing an e-newsletter to reach out to all MSMEs and offer information about their operations, this MSME development Institute will be able to engage its network.
The major objective is to promote awareness of the MSME Office’s role in supporting new and existing entrepreneurs in starting, running, and developing their businesses.
The MSME-Development Institute (MSME) of the Indian government is headed by the Development Commissioner, Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME-Development Institute).
The MSME office in Vijayawada is the focal point for developing, implementing, and assessing policies and programmes aimed at aiding and growing micro, small, and medium-sized businesses (MSME). Andhra Pradesh has a network of MSME-Development Institutes in Vijayawada that offer small business promotion, development, and service programmes.
This MSME office in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, helps the state government and manages different activities for new and current MSME enterprises.
The MSME Development Institute in Vijayawada offers a variety of services to MSMEs, including business counselling and assistance, marketing, and product development. As needed, technical officers are available to help.
Andhra Pradesh has a plethora of resources as well as highly skilled labour. It’s one of the most popular places to start a business, and it’s a global leader in a variety of industries, including autos, leather, textiles and apparels, agriculture, engineering components, and more.
With roughly five million enterprises and an 8% ownership, Andhra Pradesh has the third-largest number of MSMEs in the country. It also has the most non-farm units, accounting for 15.24 percent of all micro-enterprises in India. MSMEs in Andhra Pradesh offer a stable and reliable vendor base for the state’s large industries.
To promote investments in the MSME sector, the Andhra Pradesh government has taken a number of steps to increase the ease of doing business in the state and to build an investor-friendly environment.
The most crucial move in this direction has been the creation of an online Single Window Portal to help MSMEs in getting approvals, clearances, and No Objection Certificates (NoCs) from numerous government departments and agencies.
We are certain that the state’s various government efforts for the development and expansion of MSMEs will open up new vistas and provide a boost to long-term growth.
In the present industrialization climate, the problem of motivating the next generation of entrepreneurs is a major cause of concern across the State. The Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises Directorate, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh intends to give more extensive assistance to closable businesses.
Before starting a micro, small, or medium business, strong dedication and calculated risk-taking skills are necessary, and they are the cornerstone of its and the proponent’s strength. The technical and economic features of the product, as well as its marketability, should be acknowledged.
The availability of local raw materials, talent, and other resources in and around the working zone should be prioritised for most commodities.
Visit the MSME Vijayawada office to learn about your rights and responsibilities while starting a business.
The Directorate of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise, Andhra Pradesh provides required inputs and information to entrepreneurs for the establishment of enterprises and associated problems through its district-level field office of the District Industries Centre and its block-level Industrial Development Officer.
The following is a list of the different types of assistance that have been given:
Assistance in the form of
- Motivational programmes, seminars, and ads are utilised to recruit new entrepreneurs.
- Field PMEGP officers and other self-employment generating programmes are covered in detail.
- Consultancy services for scheme development
- The goal is to obtain a Pollution Clearance.
- To promote interdepartmental cooperation, among others.
- Assistance with the EDP/Artisan Training
- Various financial institutions have been engaged to assist with loan issues in Andhra Pradesh.
- Memorandum for Udyog Aadhaar Application, Udyam Application for MSME Subsidized Marketing Support, and participation in trade shows
- In the event of late payments, assistance with counselling is available.
- MSME Office provides technology, modernisation, and R&D assistance to Micro, Small, and Medium Businesses. Visit MSME Udyam Blogs for more information.
- Support for the quality assurance centre
- Expansion and acclimatisation assistance.
- MSMEDI facilitates communication between buyers and vendors.
The District Industries Centre provides the following sorts of help and escort services to entrepreneurs.
- On a technical level, assisting in the creation of the project report.
- Suppliers of machines and equipment are listed.
- Priority when it comes to power and phone lines.
- Using a third party to obtain a plot of land or a shed in an industrial development.
- New industrial estates and growth centres are being pushed forward.
- Reports on Noble and Special Projects have been authorised.
- The electronics industry is being promoted.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs (EDPs) give training.
- The local state bank can provide financial assistance.
- Self-employment programmes might provide financial assistance.
- The NSIC Ltd. supports through its Equipment Leasing Scheme and Hire Purchase of Machinery Scheme.
- Exhibiting, going to trade shows, and going to buyer-seller meetings, for example, may all help with marketing.
- Handicraft artists benefit from participation in handicraft expos and displays both inside and outside of the state.
- Collaboration with the Andhra Pradesh Handicrafts Development Corporation, the Andhra State Handicrafts Cooperative Society Ltd., and the MSME Development Commissioner (Handicrafts).
- SSI registration, bank funding, and product advertising are just a few of the things that need to be taken care of.
- Collaboration with research institutes is necessary for technological progress and innovation.
- Local Scheduled Banks are one type of financial institution that contributes to modernization.
- Organizations may be able to assist with skill development training.
- Training, workshops, and seminars can help you enhance your management abilities.
- Assistance with exporting is provided.
- SSI units are being researched in plants.
- Product standardisation, ISO-9000 quality management system installation, and certification
- A sick unit is brought back to life.
- National recognition for new products, exceptional growth, and exports, among other things.
- Products that promote the usage of non-conventional energy sources are promoted.
- Schemes for the development of coir are available to assist.
- Industrial cooperatives are being formed and receiving financial support.
- Measures to reduce pollutants and assistance in getting pollution clearances
- Vijayawada Minority Department programmes include design and production development for handicrafts. Several government departments, including the Finance Corporation, the KVI Board, and the Finance Corporation
- Who work in the field of handicrafts are recognised with this prize.
- The export accomplishments of SSI units are recognised.
- The SSI Sector provides information and assistance with the building of downstream petrochemical facilities.
- Cluster Development Program for Micro and Small Businesses
- The establishment of an Urban Haat to aid in the marketing of artists who make handicrafts.
- Participation at international trade shows.
- Researching the market for MSME’s in other nations.
MSME Office in Vijayawada, Address and Contact Number
Micro Small Medium Enterprise Office in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Commissionerate of Industries, First Floor, Government Regional Printing Press Buildings, Mutyalampadu, Vijayawada-520011
MSME Vijayawada Contact Number – 0866 2530775
Email id: commr_inds@ap [dot] gov [dot] in
For general queries related to MSME, Udyam, Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate Process if you are from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh . Please contact Us.
MSME Office Services in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- MSME SCHEME
- Cluster Development
- Marketing Assistance
- NMCP Scheme
- MSME champions
- MSME Sambhandh
- MSME Samadhan
- Udyam Registration
- MSME Databank
- My MSME
Other MSME Helpline – MSME Customer Care Number & Address
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110011
Web Information Manager
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Room No 468 C, Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110011
e-mail : mayapandey[dot]dgca[at]gov[dot]in
For general queries related to MSME,
MSME contact no. (CDN/RTI & PG), at No. 011-23063288.
Udyam Registration/ Registration/ Udyam Registration Certificate related Administration queries please contact at 011-23063800 or for Technical queries 011-23062354
PMEGP (Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme)
PMEGP- Scheme related queries, please contact Shri Anil Kumar,
Under Secretary, at 011-23063641.
Want to know more about MSME Udyam registration certificate then check these blogs below.
Read these Udyam Blogs:
Get your Udyam Registration Now, register your business in Ministry of MSME and avail various benefits.
Need help in editing/updating any mistake in your MSME Udyam certificate, then click the below button.