The Ministry of MSME’s Office of the Growth Commissioner (MSME) in Hyderabad, Telangana, develops policies, plans, and programmes for the country’s Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.
The Hyderabad Department of Industry’s MSME initiatives aimed to raise awareness of the potential of MSMEs through the Central Government and other promotional bodies.
By producing an e-newsletter to reach out to all MSMEs and offer information about their operations, this MSME development Institute will be able to engage its network.
The major aim is to promote awareness about the MSME Office’s role in supporting new and existing entrepreneurs in starting, sustaining, and developing their businesses.
The MSME-Development Institute (MSME) of the Indian government is administered by the Development Commissioner, Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME-Development Institute).
It is a nodal organisation in charge of developing, implementing, and monitoring policies and programmes aimed at supporting and growing micro, small, and medium-sized businesses (MSME). Telangana has a network of MSME-Development Institutes in Hyderabad that offer promotion, development, and service programmes for small businesses.
Hyderabad, Telangana, is where the MSME Office is located.
This MSME office in Hyderabad, Telangana, assists and supports the state government while also overseeing different activities for new and current MSME companies.
The MSME Development Institute in Hyderabad offers a variety of services to MSMEs, including business counselling and assistance, marketing, and product development. As needed, technical officers are available to help.
In the present industrialization climate, the problem of motivating the next generation of entrepreneurs is a major focus of concern across the State. Based on actual demand, the Directorate of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises wants to deploy more intensive services to narrow the communication gap.
Before starting a micro, small, or medium business, strong resolve and calculated risk-taking abilities are necessary, and they are the cornerstone of its and the proponent’s strength. The product should be recognised based on its technical and economic characteristics, as well as its ease of marketability.
Most goods should prioritise the availability of local raw materials, skill, and other resources in and around the operating zone.
Learn about your rights and statutory duties while launching a business by visiting the MSME Hyderabad office.
Through its district-level field office of the District Industries Centre and its block-level Industrial Development Officer, the Directorate of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises offers needed inputs and information to entrepreneurs for the establishment of enterprises and related concerns.
The following is a list of the types of help that have been provided:
Assistance in the form of
- To recruit new entrepreneurs, motivational programmes, seminars, and advertisements are used.
- Officers in the Field PMEGP and other self-employment generating programmes are discussed in depth.
- Consultancy services for the creation of schemes
- The objective is to get a Pollution Clearance.
- WBSEB/ CESC/ Bank/ WBFC/ Telephone/ PCB, among others, to promote interdepartmental coordination.
- Support for the EDP/Artisan Training
- Various financial organisations are being enlisted to help with loan situations.
- Infrastructure support is provided by WBSIDC, RURAL HAAT, URBAN HAAT, KARMATIRTHA, and others.
- Share capital support for indl./Handicrafts Co-op is another type of MSME financial help. Societies, support with management, and so on. For venture capital help, go to the MSME Bengal Invest Office.
- UdyogAadhaar Application Memorandum, Udyam Application for MSME
- Subsidized marketing support and trade show participation
- Assistance with counselling – in the event of late payments.
- TFC helps Micro, Small, and Medium Businesses with technology, modernization, and R&D. For more details, go to MSME Udyam Blogs.
- Support for the quality control facility
- Support for expansion and acclimatisation.
- Buyers and sellers interact in collaboration with MSMEDI.
The District Industries Centre provides the following sorts of help and escort services to entrepreneurs.
- Assisting in the development of the project report on a technical level.
- Machine and equipment suppliers are included.
- Priority in terms of electricity and phone lines.
- Obtaining a plot of land or a shed in an industrial development with the help of a third party.
- The development of new industrial estates and growth centres is being pushed.
- Noble and Special Project Reports are approved.
- Promotion of the electronics industry.
- Training is provided through Entrepreneurship Development Programs.
- Financial support from the bank / WBFC is available.
- Financial help is available through self-employment programmes.
- Through its Equipment Leasing Scheme and Hire Purchase of Machinery Scheme, the NSIC Ltd. assists.
- Exhibiting, attending trade fairs, and attending buyer-seller meetings, for example, may all assist with marketing.
- Participation in handicraft expos and exhibits both inside and outside of the state provides marketing support to handicraft artists.
- Collaboration with WBHDC, WB State Handicrafts Coop. Society Ltd., and the Development Commissioner of West Bengal (Handicrafts).
- Taking care of SSI registration, bank financing, and product promotion, among other things.
- For technical advancement and innovation, collaboration with research institutions such as CMERI, CGCRI, NML, CFTRI, JTRL, IJIRA, and others.
- HBFC, SIDBI, and Scheduled Bank are among the financial institutions that help in modernisation.
- Skill development training may be offered with the help of organisations
- Management skills may be improved through training, workshops, and seminars.
- Export assistance is available.
- Plants are being explored for SSI units.
- Standardization of products, implementation of the ISO-9000 quality management system, and certification
- A sick unit is resurrected.
- Awards at the national level for, among other things, innovative items, remarkable growth, and exports.
- Promotion of products that promote the use of non-conventional energy sources.
- Coir Development Schemes are available to help.
- Industrial cooperatives are being registered and are receiving financial assistance.
- Pollution reduction measures and help in obtaining pollution clearances
- Design and production development for handicrafts under Hyderabad Minority Department schemes. Finance Corporation, KVI Board, and several government departments
- The award is given to artists who work in the field of handicrafts.
- SSI units are recognised for their export achievements.
- Information and support with the construction of downstream petrochemical plants is provided through the SSI Sector.
- Artisans’ Old Age Pension for Handicrafts
- Micro and Small Business Cluster Development Program
- The creation of an Urban Haat to help in the marketing of handicraft artisans.
- International trade exhibitions participation.
- Conducting market research on handcrafts in other countries.
MSME Office in Hyderabad, Address and Contact Number
Micro Small Medium Enterprise Office in Hyderabad, Telangana
Narsapur Cross Roads, Balanagar Main Rd, Kukatpally Industrial Estate,
Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500037
MSME Hyderabad Office Phone Number – 22486629
For general queries related to MSME, Udyam, Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate Process if you are from Hyderabad, Telangana. Please contact Us.
MSME Office Services in Hyderabad, Telangana
- MSME SCHEME
- Cluster Development
- Marketing Assistance
- NMCP Scheme
- MSME champions
- MSME Sambhandh
- MSME Samadhan
- Udyam Registration
- MSME Databank
- My MSME
Other MSME Helpline – MSME Customer Care Number & Address
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110011
Web Information Manager
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Room No 468 C, Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110011
e-mail : mayapandey[dot]dgca[at]gov[dot]in
For general queries related to MSME,
MSME contact no. (CDN/RTI & PG), at No. 011-23063288.
Udyam Registration/ Registration/ Udyam Registration Certificate related Administration queries please contact at 011-23063800 or for Technical queries 011-23062354
PMEGP (Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme)
PMEGP- Scheme related queries, please contact Shri Anil Kumar,
Under Secretary, at 011-23063641.
Want to know more about MSME Udyam registration certificate then check these blogs below.
Read these Udyam Blogs:
Get your Udyam Registration Now, register your business in Ministry of MSME and avail various benefits.
Need help in editing/updating any mistake in your MSME Udyam certificate, then click the below button.