The Office of the Growth Commissioner(MSME) of the Ministry of MSME in Kolkata, West Bengal, creates policies, strategies, and programmes for the country’s Micro, Small, and Medium Industries.
The MSME efforts of the Kolkata Department of Industry intended to increase awareness of MSMEs’ potential through the Central Government and other promotional agencies.
This MSME development Institute will be able to engage its network by publishing an e-newsletter to reach out to all MSMEs and provide information about their operations.
The main goal is to raise awareness about MSME Office Kolkata’s role in assisting new and established entrepreneurs in beginning, maintaining, and growing their companies.
The Indian government’s MSME-Development Institute (MSME) is overseen by the Development Commissioner, Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME-Development Institute).
It is a nodal organisation responsible for formulating, organising, and monitoring policies and programmes targeted at assisting and increasing micro, small, and medium-sized companies (MSME). A network of MSME-Development Institutes in Kolkata, West Bengal provides promotion, development, and service programmes.
The MSME Office is located in the West Bengal city of Kolkata.
This MSME office in Kolkata, West Bengal, helps and serves the state government while also supervising various operations for upcoming and existing MSME firms.
The MSME-Development Institute in Kolkata provides MSMEs with a range of services, including business counselling and support, as well as marketing and product development. Technical officers are ready to assist as required.
The challenge of inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs is the focus of attention throughout the State in the current industrialisation environment. The Directorate of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises intends to implement more intensive services to close the communication gap, based on the genuine demand.
Strong resolve and measured risk-taking abilities are required before embarking on the establishment of any micro, small, or medium company, and they constitute the foundation of its and the proponent’s strength. The product should be identified in terms of its technical and economic features, as well as its smooth marketability.
The availability of local raw materials, talent, and things in and around the zone of operation should be the primary concern in most products.
Visit MSME kolkata office to learn about your rights and statutory obligations while starting a business.
The Directorate of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, through its district-level field office of the District Industries Centre and its block-level Industrial Development Officer, provides required inputs and information to entrepreneurs for the establishment of businesses and associated matters.
The following is a list of the types of help that have been provided:
Assistance in the form of
- Motivational programmes, seminars, and campaigns to attract new entrepreneurs.
- Officers/ Field Level Officers Interaction
- PMEGP and other self-employment generating programmes are introduced.
- Consultancy for the development of Schemes
- For the purpose of obtaining a Pollution Clearance.
- To improve interdepartmental collaboration with WBSEB/ CESC/ Bank/ WBFC/ Telephone/ PCB, among others.
- Support for EDP/Training for the Artisans
- Loan cases are being sponsored to various financial institutions.
- WBSIDC, RURAL HAAT, URBAN HAAT, KARMATIRTHA, and others provide infrastructure support.
- Other forms of financial assistance include share capital support for indl./Handicrafts Co-op. Societies, management assistance, and so forth. Visit MSME Bengal Invest Office for venture capital assistance.
- Memorandum for UdyogAadhaar application, Udyam Application for MSME.
- Subsidized marketing assistance and participation in trade shows
- Counseling assistance – in the case of late payments.
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises TFC provides support for technology, modernisation, and R&D. Visit MSME Udyam Blogs for further information.
- Support for the facility for quality control
- Expansion/Ancilarization support.
- In partnership with MSMEDI, buyers and sellers meet.
The District Industries Centre provides the following sorts of help and escort services to entrepreneurs.
- Technical assistance in the production of the project report.
- Sources of machinery and equipment are listed.
- Priority in terms of power and phone connections.
- Assistance in obtaining a plot of land or a shed in an industrial estate.
- New Industrial Estates / Growth Centers are being promoted.
- Approval of Noble and Special Project Reports.
- Electronics industry promotion.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs are used to provide training.
- Bank / WBFC financial assistance is available.
- Self-employment schemes provide financial assistance.
- The NSIC Ltd. provides assistance through its Equipment Leasing Scheme and Hire Purchase of Machinery Scheme.
- Marketing collaboration with federal and state government agencies and undertakings.
- WBSIDC / NSIC Ltd. / CEO provided marketing assistance.
- Government-industry collaboration and initiatives.
- Information on marketing.
- Participation in exhibitions, trade shows, and buyer-seller meetings, for example, can help with marketing.
- Handicraft artists receive marketing assistance by participation in handicrafts expos and exhibitions both inside and outside of the state.
- Collaboration with organisations such as WBHDC, WB State Handicrafts Coop. Society Ltd., and the Development Commissioner (Handicrafts).
- Attending issues such as SSI registration, bank loans, and product marketing, among others.
- Collaboration with research institutes such as CMERI, CGCRI, NML, CFTRI, JTRL, IJIRA, and others for technology advancement and innovation.
- WBFC, SIDBI, and Scheduled Bank provide financial assistance for modernization.
- With the aid of organisations such as RTC and others, skill development training may be provided.
- Training, workshops, and seminars help to enhance management abilities.
- Assistance with exports.
- SSI units are being studied in plants.
- Product standardisation, ISO-9000 quality system installation, and certification
- Revitalization of a sick unit.
- Awards at the national level for innovative goods, exceptional growth, and exports, among other things.
- Product promotion geared at the use of non-conventional energy sources.
- Coir Development Schemes provide assistance.
- Industrial cooperatives are being registered and financial support is being provided to them.
- Measures to reduce pollutants and assistance in getting pollution clearances
- Design & Production Development for Handicrafts under Schemes sponsored by W.B. Minority Dev. Finance Corporation / KVI Board / various Govt. Deptts.
- Awarded to artists in the field of handicrafts.
- Lac Industries’ Development
- Export awards are given to SSI units.
- The Household Electrical Appliances (Quality Control) Order was enacted in 1981.
- The West Bengal Incentive Scheme of 2007 provided assistance.
- Under the SSI Sector, information and assistance with the establishment of downstream petrochemical units is available.
- Handicrafts Artisans’ Old Age Pension
- Training for the MMTRTC.
- Cluster Development Program for Micro and Small Businesses
- The establishment of an Urban Haat to aid handicraft craftsmen with marketing.
- Salt Lake City’s EZCC has a Handicrafts Museum.
- Participation in international trade shows.
- Conducting handcraft market research in other nations.
MSME Office in Kolkata, Address and Contact Number
Micro Small Medium Enterprise Office in Kolkata, West Bengal
New Secretariat Building, 1No. K. S. Roy Road, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700001
MSME Lucknow Office Phone Number – 22486629
For general queries related to MSME, Udyam, Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate Process if you are from Kolkata, West Bengal. Please contact Us.
MSME Office Services in Kolkata, West Bengal
- MSME SCHEME
- Cluster Development
- Marketing Assistance
- NMCP Scheme
- MSME champions
- MSME Sambhandh
- MSME Samadhan
- Udyam Registration
- MSME Databank
- My MSME
Other MSME Helpline – MSME Customer Care Number & Address
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110011
Web Information Manager
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Room No 468 C, Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110011
e-mail : mayapandey[dot]dgca[at]gov[dot]in
For general queries related to MSME,
MSME contact no. (CDN/RTI & PG), at No. 011-23063288.
Udyam Registration/ Registration/ Udyam Registration Certificate related Administration queries please contact at 011-23063800 or for Technical queries 011-23062354
PMEGP (Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme)
PMEGP- Scheme related queries, please contact Shri Anil Kumar,
Under Secretary, at 011-23063641.
Want to know more about MSME Udyam registration certificate then check these blogs below.
Read these Udyam Blogs:
Get your Udyam Registration Now, register your business in Ministry of MSME and avail various benefits.
Need help in editing/updating any mistake in your MSME Udyam certificate, then click the below button.