Do you know many business owners having this issue of changing from small to micro enterprise in udyam registration portal. So learn how to update enterprises type in udyam registration certificate online.
Udyam Registration Certificate Updated From Small To Micro Enterprises Type
An e-certificate known as an Udyam Certificate is given upon successful completion of the MSME udyam registration process.
The Ministry of Micro, Smaller & Sized Businesses developed the new and improved Udyam Portal, a tech-first system, to encourage and assist MSME development in India and provide MSMEs with all the tools they need to digitise India and streamline operations.
A government approved Certificate of Recognition, and a Unique Number make up Udyam Registration, which is frequently recognised as an MSME. If you need to vouch for the legitimacy and operation of your small or medium-sized business, this is helpful. You may learn how to edit your UDYAM registration certificate from this article.
The terms “MSME Registration” and “Udyog Aadhaar” were formerly used to refer to the prior registration process, which generated a UAM Number as confirmation.
As of July 1, 2020, the MSME Registration/Udyog Aadhaar system has been transferred to the new Udyam Registration system. You must transition to Udyam Registration even when you have already obtained MSME Registration.
How to change the classification of your enterprise for Udyam registration certificate?
The new MSME Udyam Registration portal has more than 15 Lakhs of micro, small- and medium-sized company owners registered.
However, they discover a number of errors after acquiring the Udyam Certificate. Some people make online mistakes when registering and have to correct them or replace their Udyam certificate.
Some registered udyam applicants also wonder why things like their enterprise type, names, states, and districts can’t be changed. Follow the below steps by step which we have explained how to update the Udyam certificate.
STEP 1: Visit the Udyam Registration Portal
STEP 2: Click the Update Udyam Registration certificate tab.
STEP 3: Fill out the update application form like udyam registration number, name of applicant,
STEP 4: Choose the option on email or phone number, which you want the one time password OTP
STEP 5: Representatives will then evaluate your request and accept your application.
STEP 6: An updated Udyam certificate will be delivered to your registered email address after a few regular business hours.
Note: You will be required to share the one time password OTP with representatives when it has been confirmed in order to move forward with the process.
After generating the Udyam Registration Number, the Udyam Certificate typically takes one to two weeks to produce.
What are the Document Required For Udyam Registration Certificate Update?
The required documents for updating your Udyam certificate are listed below; first, collect these documents before proceeding with updating your Udyam registration certificate.
- Your registered phone number and email address for the OTP.
- Your Udyam Registration Number.
Issues With The Udyam Certificate That We Cannot Update
Some important information cannot be updated after the full registration is complete.
- Name of Candidate
- Aadhaar Number
Things The Udyam Certificate Can Be Updated With.
The following information is editable on the Udyam registration certificate:
- Business Name
- Contact Information
- PAN number in certain circumstances
- Bank Account Information
Who can update the Udyam registration certificate?
Only registered applicants who have already registered through the udyam registration portal are eligible to edit or update their udyam certificates.
Udyam Registration is managed by the Ministry of MSME for micro and small companies in India. To change the classification of your enterprise from a small enterprise to a micro enterprise, and update enterprises type in udyam registration certificate you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Determine if your enterprise is eligible to be classified as a micro enterprise. According to the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) in India, a micro enterprise is defined as an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery or equipment does not exceed INR 25 lakh. If your enterprise meets this criteria, you are eligible to be classified as a micro enterprise.
- Update your enterprise’s Udyam Registration. Udyam Registration is a process through which enterprises can register and obtain a unique identification number called the Udyam Registration Number (URN). To update your Udyam Registration to reflect the change in classification from a small enterprise to a micro enterprise, you will need to login to the Udyam Registration portal and update the relevant information.
- Provide proof of the change in classification. You will need to provide evidence that your enterprise meets the criteria for a micro enterprise, such as proof of investment in plant and machinery or equipment.
- Submit the updated Udyam Registration. Once you have completed the above steps, you can submit the updated Udyam Registration to the relevant authorities for review and approval.
Only a government authorization centre, complete with an e-certificate of recognition and a unique number, is called a “Udyam Registration.” This certification is for micro, small and medium-sized businesses. By following the methods listed above, you can update your Udyam registration certificate as well.
The main goal of the launch of this service was to give the government a way to best serve the small and medium-sized enterprises and industries in India that are registered with MSME.
Note that the process for changing the classification of your enterprise may vary depending on your location and specific circumstances. It is advisable to consult with a legal professional or the relevant authorities for guidance on the specific steps you will need to take.
If you are in the process of getting government schemes and bank loan then you should have udyam certificate. Also do get detailed project report on your business so you can can take business bank loan.